- Level: very easy
- Total time: 45-50 min.
- Yield: 4-5 portions
- 1 kg peeled and sliced potatoes
- salt to taste
- 250-300 ml full-fat sour cream
- freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- This dish will be absolutely delicious if you bake potates in a cast-iron pot in a wood oven. It become very tender and soft. Of course, you can use a Dutch oven and a electric oven.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or kindle the wood oven (furnace).
- Peel potatoes and slice. Optionally you can precook it in a boil water during 7 min. Lay out potatoes slices and sour cream in a cast-iron pot, season with salt to taste. Put a lid on.
- Bake the pot for approximately 40 min. Cool a bit. Scatter chopped parsley on top. Serve immediately.