- Level: very easy
- Total time: 30 min
- Yield: 8-10 portions
- 2 medium courgette weigh about 350-400 gr each
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 50-80 gr flour all-purpose
- 50-80 ml vegetable or olive oil
- 300 gr full-fat sour cream
- 3-4 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 bunch freshly chopped dill
- Rinse the courgette well, blot it completely dry with kitchen paper and slice, the thickness should be 5-7 mm. Coat each slice in flour and season with salt. Heat a skillet and add oil not much, better to add extra oil if it needed. Cook for 2 min each side untill golden brown over medium heat. Transfer the fried courgette to paper towel and drain.
- Cook sauce. Combine sour cream, mustard, crushed garlic and freshly chopped dill. Pour the sauce over the top, 1-2 tsp for each slice. The sauce should be poured on to the warm slices.